The Office of Continuing & Distance Education is offering scholarships to assist degree-seeking graduate students admitted to select programs with financing their education. Qualified applicants will be awarded a $1,000 scholarship for an academic year. $500 of the scholarship will be applied to the Fall term and $500 to the Spring term. No scholarship will be applied in the Summer term. May be renewed for a second year.
- Degree-seeking Graduate student
- Unconditionally admitted to one of the following distance programs:
- Art Education MA (Fall 2021)
- Master of Public Policy (Fall 2021)
- Philanthropy and Nonprofit Development MA (Fall 2021)
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 units each term the scholarship is awarded*
- Additional factors may be considered for those not meeting the qualifications above.
*If a student withdraws from courses and falls below the minimum credit hour requirements, they may be required to repay all or part of their scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded based on qualifications and the availability of funds.