Grades and grade reports

After completing a course, you will receive a letter grade. Guided independent study courses may not be taken on a pass-fail or audit basis. You must complete all assignments and exams to pass a course. If you withdraw prior to completing two-thirds of the coursework, a “W” will be reported. If you withdraw after two-thirds of the work has been completed, you will receive an “F.”

Transcript ordering options through the UNI Office of the Registrar