Many official UNI communications, including u-bill notifications, information about financial aid and other time-sensitive information will be sent to your UNI email address. If you do not plan to check this email regularly, please use the instructions below to forward your UNI email to another address.
- Visit www.uni.edu/email and login with your CatID username and passphrase.
- Click the gear icon at the top right and choose Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- Click Add a forwarding address to enter the address to which you would like messages forwarded. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Save Changes button.
- Login to the email account entered in Step 4 to find an email confirming your request.
- Click the confirmation link within the message. A Confirmation Success! email will be sent, and your UNI email will now be forwarded.