The Office of Continuing & Distance Education is offering the PACE Scholarship for Teachers to assist UNI teaching alumni who enroll in a degree-seeking graduate program at a distance. Qualified applicants will be awarded a $2,000 scholarship (dispersed amount per term dependent on program and criteria below).
Qualifications for the Panther Alumni Continuing Education (PACE) Scholarship for Teachers
- Degree-seeking graduate student admitted without provisions to an Online & Distance Education degree program
- UNI alumni and K-12 teacher
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 units for each term the scholarship is awarded*
- Additional factors may be considered
*If a student withdraws from courses and falls below the minimum credit hour requirements, they may be required to repay all or part of their scholarship.
Scholarships will be awarded based on qualifications and the availability of funds.